Booster Club Info
CCHS Men’s Soccer Booster Club
Our purpose is to encourage and promote the Men’s Soccer Program at Cherry Creek High School while providing moral, organizational, and financial assistance. The club supports the players and coaches from every team and grade level. Our 501c3 (non-profit organization) is named "Friends of Cherry Creek Soccer".
We welcome volunteers and are happy to answer any questions. Feel free to contact any of us.
Fall 2023 Board Members Contact Info
President, Cindy Hall - firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer, Julie Bailey
VP of Communications, Stephanie Brown - email@example.com
Vice President, Wilmer Barrera, Varsity Head Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Booster Club needs your support! We are a 100% Volunteer organization and would love your assistance to make Creek Men’s soccer a great program! If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out this FORM.
● Fundraising - includes corporate sponsorships, restaurant fundraisers, sportswear, and our Footgolf event.
● Kick-off Event - a program-wide event at the beginning of the season. Scrimmages, team meetings, paying booster club fees, purchasing sportswear, etc.
● Team Managers - each team has a team manager
○ Liaison to Booster Club
○ Sends out weekly communications to the team
○ Helps coordinate all the activities listed below
● Team Photographer - takes action pictures during games to submit to the Booster Club to post on our Social Media accounts
● Transportation Coordinator - organizes carpools to away games (for the younger teams)
● Snack/Drink Coordinator - organizes snack/drink donations for home games
● Banquet Coordinator - organizes the End of Season Banquet/Celebration. This is a great time for coaches to recognize the players, have awards, and celebrate the season.
● Gathering, washing, and packaging uniforms at the end of the season
● Hosting/organizing Team dinners or Team Building Events
Follow us on our Social Media accounts for the most up-to-date information on pre-season camps, kickarounds, tryouts, fundraisers, and game info/pics
Facebook - Cherry Creek High School Men’s Soccer
Instagram - @cherrycreekmenssoccer
How Do Booster Club Fees and Fundraising Support the Program?
The above $100 Booster Fees provide a direct impact on your player and team. These fees cover expenses to operate the program with the exception of the coach’s stipend and referee fees, which are covered by CCHS. (The Varsity team has additional fees above the $100 Booster fee. These fees are detailed and presented at season start and are approximately $200.)
Also, for Fall 2021, thanks to our Sponsors and additional fundraising the Booster Club purchased/provided:
scholarships to players who needed assistance
one team with a full set of new uniforms
sets of training balls for four of the five teams (one is still on backorder)
game balls for Varsity and JV
new goal nets
coach ball bags
mannequins for training
a full-size moveable net at Greenwood Village Park (costs were split with the Girls Varsity Soccer program)
Our program will also be presenting two donations to the Athletics department. One for Thanksgiving meals for food-insecure members of our community and a second donation towards the new turf field on campus that we will benefit from either through cold weather training space, more time in the stadium for practice, and/or an alternate field for games.
We are also looking into purchasing branded items like flags/banners for the teams to have at games.